The soft sealing butterfly valve refers to the metal material on both sides of the sealing pair and the elastic non-metallic material on the other side. The sealing performance of this kind of seal is good, but it is not resistant to high temperature, easy to wear and poor in mechanical properties. For example, steel+rubber; Steel+PTFE, etc.
The soft seal butterfly valve is made of non-metallic materials with certain strength, hardness and temperature resistance. It can achieve zero leakage with good performance, but its service life and adaptability to temperature are relatively poor.
The butterfly plate of the soft seal butterfly valve is installed in the diameter direction of the pipeline. In the cylindrical channel of the butterfly valve body, the disc-shaped butterfly plate rotates around the axis and the rotation angle is between 0 ° and 90 °. When it rotates to 90 °, the valve plate is fully open. The characteristics of the new type of long-life stainless steel butterfly valve and the problems existing in the use of the butterfly valve. This type of valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline.
D941X electric flanged soft seal butterfly valve
Classification of structural types of soft seal butterfly valves
Classified by structure: (1) center seal butterfly valve (2) single eccentric seal coal valve (3) double eccentric seal butterfly valve (4) triple eccentric seal stamp valve.
Soft sealing butterfly valves are classified according to sealing surface material
(1) Soft seal butterfly valve.
1) The sealing pair is composed of nonmetallic soft material and nonmetallic soft material.
2) The sealing pair is composed of metal hard material and nonmetal soft material.
(2) Metal hard seal butterfly valve. The sealing pair is composed of metal hard material to metal hard material.
Soft-sealed butterfly valves are classified according to sealing forms
(1) Forced sealing butterfly valve
1) Elastic seal butterfly valve. The sealing specific pressure is generated by the elasticity of the valve seat or valve plate when the valve is closed
2) Apply torque seal butterfly valve. The seal specific pressure is generated by the torque applied to the valve shaft
(2) Pressure-filled sealing butterfly valve. The sealing specific pressure is generated by the charging of the spring sealing element on the valve seat or valve plate
(3) Automatic sealing butterfly valve. The sealing specific pressure is automatically generated by the medium pressure.
Soft seal butterfly valves are classified according to working pressure
(1) Vacuum butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with working pressure lower than standard reactor atmospheric calendar.
(2) Low pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN ＜ 1.6MPa.
(3) Medium pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN of 2.5-6.4MPa.
(4) High pressure butterfly valve. The nominal pressure PN is 10. 0-80.0MPa butterfly valve.
(5) Ultra-high pressure butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with nominal pressure PN ＞ 100MPa.
Soft seal butterfly valves are classified according to operating temperature
(1) High temperature butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with t ＞ 450 C
(2) Medium temperature butterfly valve. Butterfly valve with 120 C ＜ t ＜ 450 C
(3) Normal temperature butterfly valve. - 40C ＜ t<; 120 C butterfly valve
(4) Low temperature butterfly valve. - 100 ＜ t ＜ - 40 C butterfly valve
(E) Ultra-low temperature butterfly valve. T ＜ - 100 C butterfly valve
Soft seal butterfly valves are classified according to connection mode: (1) wafer butterfly valve (2) flange butterfly valve (3) trunnion butterfly valve (4) welded butterfly valve
Features of soft seal butterfly valve
1. New and reasonable design, unique structure, light weight, fast opening and closing.
2. Small operating torque, convenient operation, labor saving and dexterity.
3. It can be installed and maintained at any position.
4. The sealing element can be replaced, and the sealing performance is reliable to achieve zero leakage of two-way sealing.
5. The sealing material has the characteristics of aging resistance, corrosion resistance and long service life.
Characteristics and applicable media of soft seal butterfly valve2023-02-03
As a component used to cut off the pipeline system and control the flow, the soft seal butterfly valve has been widely used in many fields, such as pe…
Structure and working principle of hydraulic drive device of hard seal butterfly valve2023-02-03
The valve hydraulic device is installed on the valve driving shaft. The drive spline is fixed on the valve driving shaft with a key, and the crank (wi…
Difference between soft seal butterfly valve and hard seal butterfly valve2023-02-03
The hard sealing butterfly valve with metal materials on both sides of the sealing pair and elastic non-metallic materials on the other side is called…
Features, advantages and disadvantages of hard seal butterfly valve2023-02-03
The unique design of three-way eccentric makes no friction transmission between the sealing faces, which extends the service life of the valve.
If you have any questions, suggestions and products you want to know, you can contact us at any time. Looking forward to your consultation!